Dr Brown completed his PhD in the area of corporate governance and contracting theory in 2009. Since then he has embarked on a cross-disciplinary research program investigating the broad question: How can organisations be structured so as to contribute to a sustainable society and environment? As part of a team, he has been funded for two large projects: Leadership & Change for Energy Efficiency in Accounting & Management, funded by the NSW Office of Environment & Heritage; and, Accounting for value chain sustainability and competitive advantage, funded by the Australian Government Cotton Research and Development Corporation.
- Applying variance analysis to energy efficiency tutorial exercise
- Energy Efficiency 2 day course with modular seminars
- Energy Efficiency Interactive Seminar Slide package and notes
- Incorporating Issues of Energy Efficiency in Advanced Management Accounting: A Study Note
- The Planning and Control Process: Energy Efficiency: A Study Note
- Lecturer at University of Technology, Sydney