Master of Wildlife Management
This Masters Program aims to provide students with a sound knowledge base in individual disciplines as well as real-world application skills, and an understanding of the multi-disciplinary approach required in the management of living resources. The program also provides students with relevant industry placement opportunities.
- This degree program has a strong interdisciplinary and practical focus, consisting of both coursework and fieldwork components.
- The conservation industry is closely involved both in the development and presentation of new teaching units.
- To facilitate engagement of part-time students and practitioners in remote areas, many coursework units are offered fully online.
- In the final semester of the Masters program, students have the opportunity to undertake a substantive research project provided by industry partners and undertaken in the field, supervised jointly by university academic staff and industry experts (GSE 851 Capstone project).
Please click here for the Macquarie University Handbook link.
- View this course on the Macquarie University website Go