Welcome to Learning and Teaching Sustainability
Sharing sustainability education
This site represents a community of Australian tertiary educators that is supported by the Australian Government. We aim to provide information on sustainabilitycourses in tertiary institutions in Australia and to share innovative sustainability teaching materials. Contact us for more information or register to contribute to the community.
University of Melbourne
Towards Sustainable Business
Professor, School of Agriculture and Food Sciences, Faculty of Science, University of Queensland: Professor Helen Ross contributes social science research to interdisciplinary projects fostering sustainable natural resource management and resilient ...
Why join our community?
- have access to exclusive learning and teaching material
- profile your own work and count the downloads - Paul Brown's materials have been downloaded over 6000 times!
- enter the curriculum award and be part of the vision to build sustainability education.
- access our newsletters
- join our LinkedIn Group and contribute to the discussion
- SUSTAINed - Join our network of tertiary sustainability education practitioners. Click here for the information, interest groups, resources and a Living Handbook of ideas for embedding sustainability in tertiary institutions.
The focus of the Food page is on food waste reduction. New teaching toolkits from the Love Food Hate Waste project are now available. Suitable for use across multiple disciplines, the three toolkits cover global, commercial and household food waste.More »
Latest NewsSee all »
The project’s aim is to link Anthropocene-related research with specific areas of professional and social practice in order to explore the nature of the changes required by the Anthropocene Transition. More »