Congratulations to Deakin University, Learning, Teaching & Skills winner at the 2018 Green Gown Awards Australasia More »
Welcome to Learning and Teaching Sustainability
Sharing sustainability education
This site represents a community of Australian tertiary educators that is supported by the Australian Government. We aim to provide information on sustainabilitycourses in tertiary institutions in Australia and to share innovative sustainability teaching materials. Contact us for more information or register to contribute to the community.
International Sustainability Scholars
Sustainability & Urban Development
At Karlshochschule International University you will learn how to rethink and transform management practice with our master program on "General & Transformative Management". We approach management as an interdisciplinary phenomenon, focusing ...
ICT Sustainability: Assessment and Strategies for a Low Carbon Future
ICT Sustainability is about how to assess, and reduce, the carbon footprint and materials used with computers and telecommunications. These are the notes for an award winning course on strategies ...
(A full list of publications and citations to them can be found at Carol’s profile on google scholar citations.) Carol Adams is an independent advisor and researcher on embedding sustainability ...
Why join our community?
- have access to exclusive learning and teaching material
- profile your own work and count the downloads - Paul Brown's materials have been downloaded over 6000 times!
- enter the curriculum award and be part of the vision to build sustainability education.
- access our newsletters
- join our LinkedIn Group and contribute to the discussion
- SUSTAINed - Join our network of tertiary sustainability education practitioners. Click here for the information, interest groups, resources and a Living Handbook of ideas for embedding sustainability in tertiary institutions.
The focus of the Food page is on food waste reduction. New teaching toolkits from the Love Food Hate Waste project are now available. Suitable for use across multiple disciplines, the three toolkits cover global, commercial and household food waste.More »