Congratulations to Deakin University, Learning, Teaching & Skills winner at the 2018 Green Gown Awards Australasia More »
Welcome to Learning and Teaching Sustainability
Sharing sustainability education
This site represents a community of Australian tertiary educators that is supported by the Australian Government. We aim to provide information on sustainabilitycourses in tertiary institutions in Australia and to share innovative sustainability teaching materials. Contact us for more information or register to contribute to the community.
Master of Wildlife Management
This Masters Program aims to provide students with a sound knowledge base in individual disciplines as well as real-world application skills, and an understanding of the multi-disciplinary approach required ...
Carbon Wicked Problem
The aim of this activity is to challenge students to engage with a contemporary complex problem. Framed as a 'wicked' problem according to the criteria of Rittel and Webber (1973 ...
John Dryzek is Professor of Political Science and Australian Research Council Federation Fellow. He is a Fellow of the Academy of Social Sciences in Australia, former Head of the Departments ...
Why join our community?
- have access to exclusive learning and teaching material
- profile your own work and count the downloads - Paul Brown's materials have been downloaded over 6000 times!
- enter the curriculum award and be part of the vision to build sustainability education.
- access our newsletters
- join our LinkedIn Group and contribute to the discussion
- SUSTAINed - Join our network of tertiary sustainability education practitioners. Click here for the information, interest groups, resources and a Living Handbook of ideas for embedding sustainability in tertiary institutions.
The focus of the Food page is on food waste reduction. New teaching toolkits from the Love Food Hate Waste project are now available. Suitable for use across multiple disciplines, the three toolkits cover global, commercial and household food waste.More »