Congratulations to Deakin University, Learning, Teaching & Skills winner at the 2018 Green Gown Awards Australasia More »
Welcome to Learning and Teaching Sustainability
Sharing sustainability education
This site represents a community of Australian tertiary educators that is supported by the Australian Government. We aim to provide information on sustainabilitycourses in tertiary institutions in Australia and to share innovative sustainability teaching materials. Contact us for more information or register to contribute to the community.
International Sustainability Scholars
Sustainability & Urban Development
At Karlshochschule International University you will learn how to rethink and transform management practice with our master program on "General & Transformative Management". We approach management as an interdisciplinary phenomenon, focusing ...
Food Waste as a Household Issue Teaching Toolkit
This teaching resource contains all that is required for the development of a tutorial/workshop or several tutorials/workshops focusing on household food waste.
The resource contains: Learning objectives, suggested ...
Dr Michael Smith
Michael has been a Research Fellow or Visiting Fellow at ANU since 2006 at the ANU Fenner School of Environment and Society and the ANU Climate Change Institute. Michael also ...
Why join our community?
- have access to exclusive learning and teaching material
- profile your own work and count the downloads - Paul Brown's materials have been downloaded over 6000 times!
- enter the curriculum award and be part of the vision to build sustainability education.
- access our newsletters
- join our LinkedIn Group and contribute to the discussion
- SUSTAINed - Join our network of tertiary sustainability education practitioners. Click here for the information, interest groups, resources and a Living Handbook of ideas for embedding sustainability in tertiary institutions.
The focus of the Food page is on food waste reduction. New teaching toolkits from the Love Food Hate Waste project are now available. Suitable for use across multiple disciplines, the three toolkits cover global, commercial and household food waste.More »