Welcome to Learning and Teaching Sustainability
Sharing sustainability education
This site represents a community of Australian tertiary educators that is supported by the Australian Government. We aim to provide information on sustainabilitycourses in tertiary institutions in Australia and to share innovative sustainability teaching materials. Contact us for more information or register to contribute to the community.
University of New South Wales
Operational Energy Efficiency
A cross-disciplinary course that provides the fundamentals for assessment of operational energy efficiency in a range of systems. The course allows students to develop skills in designing energy efficient systems ...
Principles of Carbon and Energy Management
This slide set provides an overview of the concepts, principles and tools related to energy and carbon management. Subjects covered include climate science, principles of energy and carbon, international and ...
Alison lectures in teacher education in the Graduate Diploma of Education (Secondary). As a teacher educator she has worked with students at three universities mainly in the fields of: outdoor ...
Why join our community?
- have access to exclusive learning and teaching material
- profile your own work and count the downloads - Paul Brown's materials have been downloaded over 6000 times!
- enter the curriculum award and be part of the vision to build sustainability education.
- access our newsletters
- join our LinkedIn Group and contribute to the discussion
- SUSTAINed - Join our network of tertiary sustainability education practitioners. Click here for the information, interest groups, resources and a Living Handbook of ideas for embedding sustainability in tertiary institutions.
The focus of the Food page is on food waste reduction. New teaching toolkits from the Love Food Hate Waste project are now available. Suitable for use across multiple disciplines, the three toolkits cover global, commercial and household food waste.More »
Latest NewsSee all »
The project’s aim is to link Anthropocene-related research with specific areas of professional and social practice in order to explore the nature of the changes required by the Anthropocene Transition. More »