Congratulations to Deakin University, Learning, Teaching & Skills winner at the 2018 Green Gown Awards Australasia More »
Welcome to Learning and Teaching Sustainability
Sharing sustainability education
This site represents a community of Australian tertiary educators that is supported by the Australian Government. We aim to provide information on sustainabilitycourses in tertiary institutions in Australia and to share innovative sustainability teaching materials. Contact us for more information or register to contribute to the community.
University of Queensland
Strategies for Business Sustainability and Innovation
This course examines the innovation strategies that business introduce to deal with issues associated with sustainability and climate change. The course looks at the emergence of new clean technologies - their ...
The Matter of Landscape: Sustainable Design Strategies for RMIT City Campus
A series of complimentary project based teaching and learning initiatives across the Landscape Architecture program will provide an opportunity to showcase how RMIT is transforming its built environments through innovative ...
Anna is a sustainability and carbon accounting specialist bringing more than a decade of academic (research and lecturing) and corporate experience. Her PhD examined the 'integration' of environmental, social and ...
Why join our community?
- have access to exclusive learning and teaching material
- profile your own work and count the downloads - Paul Brown's materials have been downloaded over 6000 times!
- enter the curriculum award and be part of the vision to build sustainability education.
- access our newsletters
- join our LinkedIn Group and contribute to the discussion
- SUSTAINed - Join our network of tertiary sustainability education practitioners. Click here for the information, interest groups, resources and a Living Handbook of ideas for embedding sustainability in tertiary institutions.
The focus of the Food page is on food waste reduction. New teaching toolkits from the Love Food Hate Waste project are now available. Suitable for use across multiple disciplines, the three toolkits cover global, commercial and household food waste.More »